Monday, March 26, 2012

Sometimes God does crazy things

Like entrusting the life and upbringing of his only-begotten son to an unwed, teenage girl.

If that doesn't show how much God absolutely loves his people and wants to include us in his plan, I don't know what does.

I was going to write about how I've always struggled with Our Lady's role in our salvation (and my life) and how it took me until college, and even now, to even begin to understand the mystery of Mary. I was going to talk about how I was always afraid of giving her too much attention (blame it on growing up in Colorado Springs) and how I basically just ignored her for the first 18 years of my life.

But, St. Maximilian Kolbe said it so much better:

"Never be afraid of loving Mary too much; you can never love her more than Jesus did."




Happy Annunciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment